Friday, February 3, 2012

All good things…



Contributed by Guest Blogger of the Week, Hillary Cohen.


Thank you guys so much for stopping by the IT Awards “back office” / behind the scenes land this week! I promise we will return to artists talking about art – as it should be – next week. You all totally hung in there with my nuts-and-bolts process posts and I can’t tell you how much I appreciate it.

It is always a unique privilege to serve such an entertaining, driven, and varied community. Off-Off-Broadway artists never fail to inspire me, on and off stage. You keep New York City vibrant. I look forward to your next production and I’m grateful for your continued participation in Jason, Shay, and Nick’s little experiment.

I feel lucky to be a part of IT; especially when I think, “I have skills the New York Innovative Theatre Foundation leadership might actually still need.” I mean, who wouldn’t want to give out free tickets to the theater each week?

As usual, I welcome your questions, comments, and feedback. I'm going to try to be back with something sexier to say my next Guest Blogging visit. In the meantime, I wish you and yours a hearty “Break A Leg!”


No comments:

Post a Comment